Cloud DevOps Engineer III - Azure
At MRI Software, we offer an exciting and challenging opportunity for a Devops Engineer to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to the development of our world-class products. As part of our global team, you will have the opportunity to work with talented individuals from all over the world and help shape the future of our cloud infrastructure. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, we offer a collaborative and inclusive work environment that encourages professional growth and development. If you're passionate about cloud engineering and have experience with Azure, Terraform, and Ansible, we'd love to hear from you. Apply now to join our team in Bengaluru, India.
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership of Bengaluru Cloud Engineering team.
- Work with global Cloud Engineering leadership to ensure commonality of approach.
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure using Azure, Terraform, Ansible, and other IaC tools
- Ensure high availability, scalability, and security of our cloud infrastructure
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launches
- Participate in the SDLC process to ensure that cloud infrastructure requirements are met
- Define and Implement Cloud standards and best practices.
- Ensure security is the cornerstone of the designs, services, and implementations
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 5+ years of direct experience in Azure cloud engineering
- Experience with large hybrid environments
- Experience with Terraform, Ansible, and other IaC tools
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and experience working in agile teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred experience with IT security, compliance, or risk management
- Kubernetes, Linux, Oracle, MS SQL and Docker experience all advantageous
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- Health insurance
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3500+ team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.