Software Engineer - Claris FileMaker Developer
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Claris FileMaker Certified Developer
- 5+ years of professional Claris FileMaker development experience
- Experience with large FileMaker systems, a plus
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Software development projects to include planning, requirements analysis, design, specifications writing, integration, testing and acceptance.
- Mentor, train, and coach junior developer staff assigned to development projects.
- Continuously improve the effectiveness and productivity of our software development processes.
- Keep current with, identify, and evaluate new technologies to apply to current and future needs for MRI Software products.
- Research and keep current with HUD regulations and other business logic which impact MRI customers and/or products.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and value added of existing MRI Software products and offer creative ideas for new products.
- Ensure quality of work through development and implementation of QA procedures and standards.
- Maintain and collaboratively improve existing software development standards.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- May supervise junior developers in a project management role.