Full Stack Architect (Salesforce, NetSuite and Middleware)
MRI Software offers enterprise software applications and hosted solutions that support real estate property owners, investors, and managers in operating their real estate property management businesses and maximizing the returns on their diverse global business portfolios. Our client base ranges from small- and mid-size property managers to Fortune 500 companies.
MRI is the leader in PropTech, with a mission to connect communities through the first AI-first, open and connected platform. Contract Intelligence is a marquee AI product of MRI, and we are working to infuse AI features across our entire suite of Products. We are looking for a Data Scientist to help us accomplish this mission.
- Design and develop high-quality software solutions, providing a seamless experience across multiple platforms and devices.
- Oversee the development process from conception to final product, ensuring accurate functionality, performance, and scalability.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Create architectural solutions that align with business goals and technology strategy.
- Evaluate and select appropriate software and suggest integration methods.
- Work closely with project management and UX design teams to implement optimal solutions.
- Back-end API design and development using various programming languages and databases.
- Maintain code integrity and organization, ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Leverage Salesforce and NetSuite ERP for business operations, ensuring seamless data flow and process automation.
- Implement and manage middleware technologies, such as Workato, for effective data integration and workflow automation.
- Leverage cloud technologies and services for effective resource utilization and scalability.
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technology trends and apply this knowledge to operations and activities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field. Advanced degrees preferred.
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack Architect or in a similar software development role.
- Strong proficiency with Salesforce and ERP systems, particularly NetSuite.
- Experience with middleware technologies; Workato is a plus.
- Proficient with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technologies such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a propensity for learning new technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Certifications in relevant technologies, including Salesforce and NetSuite.
- Experience with Docker or similar container technologies.
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- Experience in a leadership role, with team management or mentoring skills.
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3500+ team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.