Accounts Receivable Analyst I
At MRI, our company culture is more than a talking point – it’s what makes us shine! We value your hard work and encourage you to be your whole self while you do it. Passion, integrity, and inclusion mixed with a healthy dose of fun is what makes us the best fit for your next career move!
This role is based at our HQ in Solon, OH. We currently operate on a hybrid work schedule - 2 days per week in office.
This is not a remote opportunity.
MRI Software is seeking an Accounts Receivable Analyst to join our team in Solon, OH! This individual will assist with all aspects of the Accounts Receivable process. They will also have the opportunity to work on departmental projects and to increase responsibility over time. We are looking for an individual with excellent communication skills and the ability to work well individually as well as part of a team.
- Contacting customers via phone and email to secure balance of debt
- Reconciling the accounts receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for
- Researching discrepancies by checking bills and bank deposit records, as well as obtaining and investigating information from internal groups (e.g. Sales, Legal, etc)
- Resolving customer disputes and escalate issues to the proper internal contacts
- Recording and updating customer account information
- Participating in other projects as assigned by management, including cross training within the department
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Experienced with Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of Intacct, NetSuite, or Salesforce is not necessary but is preferred
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision benefits options
- 401(k) plan with company match
- HSA plan with company contribution up to $1,500 (single)
- Robust PTO package and 11 paid holidays
- Gym & Café at certain locations
- Additional added benefits
MRI continues to strive to amaze as a global industry leader in real estate software. Whether you are joining as a new pride member or bringing your expertise back, your talent is important to maintaining MRI’s high client experience standard and continuing our growth in the PropTech space.
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
We are not accepting unsolicited resumes from agencies and/or search firms for this job posting.
MRI Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Regardless of your race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, you are welcome here.