We are an industry-leading software solutions company committed to delivering superior business efficiency tools to our clients. We are currently seeking an experienced Senior Salesforce Developer to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will bring a high level of expertise in the Salesforce platform, and related clouds in SFDC.
- The Enterprise Application Developer (Salesforce Operations) works with the Business Analyst, QA, Solution Architect, and Application Development Team to support, manage, and develop new and existing customized solutions with the Salesforce platform.
- The Developer is involved in new development work, production support, hotfixes, and coordination with offshore teams.
- This position will be responsible to deliver both day-to-day support and enhancement requests to meet end-user business needs. They will work closely with our end-users to identify critical pain points and implement temporary hotfixes alongside longer-term solutions.
- This role provides technical support for the full-suite applications under the Revenue Applications organization. This includes Salesforce, NetSuite, Pardot, etc.
- This position also helps with sprint release and deployment activities of the stories worked by the team.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build Salesforce.com application extensions using Apex, Visualforce, and Lightning.
- Support development and testing of new features. Research and analyze production bugs and propose solutions.
- Participate in project planning sessions with stakeholders to analyze business and technology requirements and outline proposed solutions.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope, and completion of new development requests.
- Work with various teams across the organization to implement new capabilities within the Salesforce.com platform. Translate functional requirements into long-term solutions.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development, testing, and deployment.
- Develop POCs for new ideas. Work closely with the end-users to identify pain points and propose new solutions.
- Manage the integration of applications connected to Salesforce.com, including but not limited to Salesforce CPQ, NetSuite, and Pardot. Ability to use lightweight integration tools.
- At least 5 years of experience with Salesforce Development.
- At least 3 years of experience with SOAP and REST-based web services (SQL, Apex, or Visualforce). • At least 3 years of experience with identity management, Single-Sign-on, SAML, and OAuth.
- At least 3 years of experience with Sales, Service, Marketing Cloud, Lightning, and Web Components.
- At least 3 years of experience with the Salesforce REST, Tooling, and Metadata API’s.
- At least 2 years of experience with agile development methodology and tools.
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 5+ years of experience programming on the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce development experience with Apex, Visualforce, triggers, batch Apex and Salesforce APIs.
- Proficiency in developing Salesforce Lightning Components.
- Proficient in using tools like VS Code, migration tools, workbench, and Data loader.
- Experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, Process Builder, validation rules, and Formula Fields.
- Experience in Salesforce security models like roles, profiles, permission sets, and sharing rules.
- Understanding of the architecture, capabilities, and constraints of Salesforce applications and platforms.
- Strong hands-on knowledge in writing highly optimized and bulkified Apex triggers and Classes.
- Knowledge of Bulk API.
- Good knowledge of Java Scripts/J2EE skills required.
- Understanding of algorithmic techniques, design patterns, and best practices.
- Knowledge/experience with web services (REST / SOAP).
- Database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL.
- Thorough understanding of integration concepts, methodologies, and technologies; functional knowledge of Workato or similar Enterprise Service integration technologies.
- Writing complex asynchronous processes on the Salesforce lightning platform without causing the recursion on processes.
- Good understanding of the release and change management processes and tools.
- Strong team player, analytical, and strong problem-solving skills are required. • Good communication and interpersonal skills. • Multi-tasker, Quick learner and Adaptive.
- Salesforce Certified Admin Certification.
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certification.
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
ABOUT THE BUSINESS:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 3500 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.