Software Sales Account Executive - Commercial Market
MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. We are currently seeking an Account Executive to join our team! To accommodate our growth, we are seeking Business to Business sales professionals with experience generating new and recurring revenues through direct sales and marketing. The individuals will focus on our real estate oriented Commercial Management software solutions. This is a great opportunity for dynamic, aggressive sales professionals who are driven to hunt for new business and those who have a proven track record for employing a consultative sales approach in a competitive environment.
Essential functions include:
- Generate new business by prospecting through research, conducting market analysis, networking, and referrals.
- Drive the entire sales process: targeting top prospects, identifying solutions, conducting software demonstrations, negotiating and closing
- Work to identify and understand a client or prospects critical business needs and how they align with MRI's solutions and services.
- Submit standard sales metrics such as forecasting, pipeline, funnel, business plans, and other reports as necessary in a timely manner.
- Work with the sales team to share ideas and new business development strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree with preferred focus in business, finance, technology or marketing.
- 3-5 years of industry knowledge and enterprise software sales experience preferred.
- Proven track record closing new business over a sustained period while exceeding sales targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to demonstrate software to prospects.
- Management of base level sales negotiations and completion of the corporate contracting process.
- Extensive travel within territory.
Our total rewards may include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- 20 Days - Paid Time Off
- 401K, includes matching & Roth
- Flexi Any-Day (knock 2.5 hours off of your day 6 (six) times a year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
- Variety of community engagement opportunities & charitable donation matches
Pay Range for Role: $60,000-$125,000 annual
A wide salary range is posted for this position and any job offer is based upon a salary analysis to comply with the required state pay transparency law. The salary analysis considers relevant experience, education, certifications, and seniority as compared to others doing substantially similar work. There is no guarantee an offer will be at the top of the posted range based on the salary analysis.
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.