Software Engineer III (RoR)
MRI Software India is on the hunt for a talented Software Development Team Lead to join our rapidly growing team! If you're passionate about software development, love a challenge and want to work with a team of experts from all over the world, this is the role for you.
As the Software Development Team Lead, you'll be responsible for part of a fully remote development team based in Australia, Eastern Europe and the Philippines . You will lead the Indian team - and more as you prove yourself - in this role. You will actively contribute code to building out our real estate sales CRM, Box+Dice. With your expertise in Ruby on Rails and React, you'll ensure our code is top-notch and our team is well-coordinated.
The position will be based in Baroda or Bangalore and you'll report into a Development Manager in Australia and a Local Manager in India. You'll have the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing business, with over 400 employees in our Indian team across multiple locations, mainly based in Vadodara and Bengaluru.
So, what are we looking for in a candidate?
- Strong experience in Ruby on Rails and React
- 9+ years of industry work experience
- Ability to lead and motivate a remote development team
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for creating innovative software solutions in the real estate industry
- Ability to learn leading technical / industry standards and technologies
- Flexible working arrangements (2 days in the office)
- Annual performance-related bonus
- 6x Flexi Fridays: knock 2.5 hours off your day on a Friday
- Engaging, fun & inclusive culture: check out the MRI Software APAC Insta feed and stories!
If you're ready for your next adventure in software development and want to join a dynamic and growing team, apply now! At MRI Software India, we believe in having fun while getting the job done and we're committed to providing our employees with an enjoyable and challenging work environment.
About the business:
MRI Software is a global Proptech leader delivering innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business.
Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 2000 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.