Account Executive III
As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop working relationships with internal resources within the assigned business vertical
- Driving and managing the specific vertical sales process with both MRI Occupier and Cross Sell reps
- Conducting software demonstrations and promoting MRI at industry conferences and trade shows.
- Be the subject matter expert for our Occupier solution.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure customer satisfaction in areas such as pricing, implementation, adoption, and administration.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3 or more years of sales experience in software sales
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline preferred.
- Strong relationship skills along with quality communications to keep opportunities on track
- Excellent time management, follow-up skills, decision-making, human relations, presentation, and organization skills.
- Verbal and written communication skills with the ability to build and deliver powerful and confident presentations.
Our total rewards may include:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plan Options
- 20 Days - Paid Time Off
- 401K, includes matching & Roth
- Flexi Any-Day (knock 2.5 hours off of your day 6 (six) times a year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Pet Insurance
- Unique perks such as a wedding limo, giveaways, holiday-themed celebrations, service awards, and much more…
- Variety of community engagement opportunities & charitable donation matches
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1400 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.