SAAS Content Writer
Engrain’s mission is to fundamentally transform the way people find, lease, and manage property, utilizing our myriad of mapping software products. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s advanced integrations and technical flexibility offer solutions for any real-estate technology stack. Clients use Engrain’s family of products to engage prospects and residents, analyze and improve operating performance and increase NOI through operational efficiency.
As a Content Writer on our Marketing team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. The position is responsible for writing internal and external copy that is clear and concise. You will match our style and can connect with our audience while ensuring brand continuity for Engrain and its products across a variety of media types, platforms, and products.
Who you are...
- Technology-forward writer, with the ability to understand major components of tech environments, such as APIs, data platforms, B2B software applications, and conditional marketing automation workflows. Candidates will only be considered with relevant experience.
- Familiar with company-scaling marketing concepts such “network-effect”, conversions through marketing automation, and account-based marketing.
- A writer with a knack for simplifying complex concepts in an artful way that has the ability to reach a variety of educated audiences, based on their personas, technology-background, roles and challenges.
- Interested in the emerging technology trends, applications and methods in data, visual-contextualization and website engagement.
- Deep understanding of how to balance the nuances of different audience personas, company types, and their buying history and behaviors, and stitch those into compelling copy.\
What you’ll do...
- Write and produce technology-based copy for technical and non-technical audiences for print and digital media channels.
- Produce copy primarily for our external audiences and personas who are economic, technical and user buyers of our products within the property technology (PropTech) and real estate industry.
- Collaborate in-office with sales, partnerships and leadership to brainstorm and develop a variety of marketing materials throughout the funnel that explain our line of products, compelling use cases, market research findings and value propositions.
- Have in-depth knowledge of our real estate client’s audience while challenging traditional thinking with an innovative approach
- Ability to build and interpret creative briefs to create a personalized journey for the user across the entire experience and manage a content calendar to support all initiatives.
What you offer us...
- 3+ years of B2B SAAS copywriting experience or 5+ years related SAAS experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent experience in communications, marketing or creative writing
- Previous experience owning all content for a B2B or SaaS company
- Previous experience in multifamily real estate a plus
- Creativity, adaptability, and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Proficient in Creative Cloud and other cloud-based software applications like Asana, Google Drive, Zoom, etc.
- Ability to work in the office up to 5 days a week initially - flex time can be discussed after 90 days
What we offer you..
- Salary Disclosure for Colorado: $75,000 - $100,000 annually
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain’s Values - Our culture is built upon..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.