National Account Executive
Engrain is transforming the way people find, lease and manage property. A recognized leader in next-generation touring technology and map-based data visualization software, Engrain’s advanced integrations and technical flexibility offer solutions for any real estate technology stack.
Over the last year alone, we have seen tremendous growth. We teamed up with RET Ventures, an industry-backed venture fund focused on single and multi-family rent tech. In addition, we have partnered with industry leaders like SmartRent, CoStar, apartments.com, and Knock. We are currently working with over 700 property management companies, have 7,500 active properties, and 3M+ units mapped. We are doing big things and would love for you to join us.
You can find more about who we are at https://engrain.com/company/.
As a National Account Executive, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while contributing to a fun and energetic company culture. In this position, you will have the opportunity to drive sales for new product lines and clients in a fast-paced, high-growth company. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide high-caliber client service. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and understand how our product offerings can grow their business.
Who you are...
- Comfortable in a high growth environment and gets things done with a sense of urgency
- Ready to jump into a critical sales role that requires industry and product expertise
- Able to quickly learn the technical aspects of our products, articulate the value proposition and effectively respond to objections, competitive questions, and other FAQ’s
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire to join a rapidly growing sales team
- Exhibit drive and passion for generating new business
- A self-motivated learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and energetic presenter, with excellent listening and negotiation skills
What you'll do...
- Execute a strong sales plan, selling SaaS solutions to large enterprise clients
- Own a quota responsibility of $1M+ in software, services, and hardware sales in designated US territory and designated international area
- Privileged access to industry intelligence, auto-generated lead reports, and other resources to grow a list of prospects
- Effectively analyze prospect needs, execute solution-based selling techniques, and move quality opportunities through the pipeline, from sales appointments to close
- Conduct sales presentations with key buying influencers and decision-makers up to and including, C-level Executives
- Direct access to Engrain’s full C-suite and company investors as well as the firm’s network of industry contacts to engage with on sales strategies, and sales prospects.
- Provided with a full pipeline of new logo leads, along with abundant qualified inbound referral leads to cross and upsell existing clients with property portfolio penetration opportunities, partnering with Account Managers on individual accounts.
- Track all relevant sales activity using Salesforce (including calls, appointment notes, etc.)
- Provide value-added market intelligence to sales leadership
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing Team to optimize team selling productivity
- Serve as an industry and product expert while staying abreast of industry trends, insights, and competitive dynamics of the marketplace
- Represent Engrain at sales events and trade shows
- 30% - 50% travel required
What you offer us...
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or related field preferred
- 5+ years proven experience in full life-cycle sales, providing SaaS / Cloud / Technology solutions within the multi-family industry preferred
- Proven record in executing effective selling strategies for large enterprise clients
- Able to initiate creative tactics, conduct sales presentations, navigate org charts to reach key influencers and decision-makers, and close large deals
- Ability to plan, develop and execute sales strategies that meet or exceed aggressive sales goals
- Strong skills in data analysis & sales tools usage (i.e. Salesforce.com and LinkedIn)
What we offer you...
- Salary Disclosure for CO: $70,000 - $75,000 annually plus unlimited commission and bonus structure
- 100% coverage of employee’s health, dental and vision coverage
- 2-10 weeks of paid parental leave + additional paid and unpaid leave options
- Up to 18 days of PTO & 8 holidays per year
- 401k match up to 4 percent
- Annual stipend for personal growth through our Grow450 program
- A fun workplace with on-site amenities including a professional fitness center, flexible & modern workspace, coffee bar, happy hour taps & team member lounge
Engrain's Values - Our culture is built upon...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.