Location: specific location
Time Commitment: approximately 32-40 hours or 16-24 hours per week (personalize for each role)
Anticipated Schedule: insert specific need for each role
- We are looking to add a highly motivated individual to join our Pittsburgh Hospitality Team that is able to work flexible hours. As a Hospitality Associate, you will have end-to-end ownership over the on-site guest experience. This will include physical and technical tasks, while also being the face of Kasa and The Maverick Hotel.
- In this role, you will report to the Regional Operations Manager and work closely with our Guest Experience and in market Property Operations team.
About the Team
- This role is a part of our Northeast, Portfolio Operations. Our department's mission is to ensure our guests have a seamless experience. Our team members at Kasa are located all over the country, have diverse backgrounds, and come from many different industries. Everyone joined Kasa because they are passionate about delivering high-quality standards to ensure that our guests love their experience while staying with Kasa.
Day in the life of a Kasa Hospitality Associate
- Your role will involve a wide range of activities tending to The Maverick Hotel. These activities will be a mixture of tasks relating to guest experience, concierge, and operational todos. A normal day will consist of utilizing both task-tracking, property management, and guest communication tools to ensure routine + pop-up tasks are completed in a timely manner. Managing, prioritizing, and carrying out on-site tasks is crucial for this role.
- You will be the on-site liaison for both guests and Kasa's remote Guest Experience team. Additionally, you will be a property representative for our vendors and the remote team when in-person support is needed.
- Daily tasks will consist of, but are not limited to: welcoming guests, answering guest phone calls and inquiries, facilitating guest relocations, planning + strategizing for next day operations, hosting guest engagement events, and providing guests with local area recommendations and ensuring our front of house is tidy and adding value to our offering.
- If emergencies arise, you will be the primary party responsible for providing support for lockouts, and last-minute requests, and assisting with other guest issues. As our eyes and ears on the ground, you will also work with your portfolio leadership team to stand up new programs at the property targeting rate growth and improved guest satisfaction.
- You have 2+ years of hospitality experience
- 1+ years of guest service experience
- If lacking hospitality experience, you should have 2+ years of customer service experience
- You enjoy technology, have worked with it in past roles, and you're eager to learn new systems and platforms to make you better at your job
- You're flexible in your schedule and can work afternoon/evening shifts including weekends + holidays
- You have reliable transportation
- You're comfortable lifting items up to 50 pounds
- You can handle stressful situations with a calm and positive demeanor
- You pride yourself on your communication and organizational skills
In one year, you will succeed at Kasa by having:
- Established yourself as a top operations performer by consecutively reaching monthly quality goals
- Set a high bar for quality standards and guest satisfaction within your market
- Become an invaluable resource to our team, beyond your knowledge of property operations
- Supported critical cross-departmental Kasa projects
- ✈ Kasa Travel Credit: We love to travel! Kasa employees get an allowance of free stays with us in any of our locations, plus a 50% discount on any nights for friends and family
- 📱 Cell phone reimbursement: We reimburse a portion of your monthly cell phone bill to say thanks for using your personal phone during the work day.
- 💰 Competitive Salary: We offer base salaries at or above market rates plus additional earning opportunities based on the position
- 🩺 Health Coverage: We've invested in comprehensive health insurance options to help when you need it most
- 🙌 Paid Time Off: Full-time hourly Kasa employees accrue paid time off at a generous rate that increases with tenure.
- 📈 401(k) plan: As you invest in yourself and your future, Kasa invests in you too: we match 50% of the first 4% of deferred salary.
Who We Are
Kasa is a Real Estate Technology company that is building a global accommodations brand unlike any other. We partner with owners of multifamily, single-family, and boutique hospitality properties, transforming underutilized real estate into stylishly furnished, professionally managed units that cater to business and leisure travelers alike. We took the best that hotels and short-term rentals had to offer and created a new class of hospitality that is well-priced, trustworthy, and offers a large selection of great locations!
Behind the scenes, we build technology that combines with our innovative operations to grow a globally scalable offering that delivers high-quality stays. Our guests enjoy seamless check-ins, spacious apartments, and attractive amenities, helping them feel right at home. If anything comes up, our remote guest experience team is available 24/7, ensuring our hospitality is always felt, though rarely seen.
Kasa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other basis covered by law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Kasa Living is an E-Verify participant. We will verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by matching information employees provide on the form i-9 against records available to the Social Security Administration (SSA) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS). You may find more information here and here.
Kasa does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or People & Talent team.
The Kasa Talent Acquisition team will only communicate from email addresses that use the URLs kasa.com and us.greenhouse-mail.io. We will not use apps such as Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or Google Hangouts for communicating with you. We will never ask you to send us money or technology to work for our company. If you believe you are a scam victim, please review your local government consumer protections guidance and reach out to them directly. US-based applicants may refer to this article from consumer.ftc.gov for more details.