Hive & Cloud Project Manager
Hive & Cloud Project Manager
Are you an experienced project manager with a background in APIs, cloud computing, or software engineering with a gift for communicating across technical teams?
What you will be doing:As a Technical Project Manager for the HivePlatform and Cloud teams at PassiveLogic, you will own the life-cycle of product development and coordinate the engineering process, customer experience, roadmap, manufacturing, and launch. You will work cross-functionally with multiple teams everyday, including engineering, design, marketing, sales, and operations. You will drive the execution of product mission, vision, and strategy that aligns to business and go-to-market strategy.
Your phenomenal communication and organization skills will be used to ensure the Hive Platform and Quantum Explorer's product timelines are managed through development, keeping track of all interconnected requirements. You will ensure that projects gets over the finish-line in a timely manner by defining, prioritizing, measuring, and delivering outcomes working across teams.
- Support product design, engineering, and operations of the Hive and Cloud teams through a data-driven problem solving process in coordination with product management
- Facilitate deep technical conversations with the teams that are building solutions
- Act with deep curiosity and empathy for your customers
- Communicate plans, progress, performance, and roadblocks to stakeholders — producing project artifacts that enable sound decision-making
- Excel in holding teams accountable to the "big picture," ensuring they follow a strategic course of action that leads to accomplishing team goals
PassiveLogic is disrupting the world of automation with the first generalized platform for autonomy. Our first application for autonomy is buildings — the largest and most complex controlled infrastructure in the economy. Our culture is built on bringing together the most talented engineers, thinkers, and creatives — backed by the world’s leading investors — working collaboratively together to build the future we envision.
PassiveLogic’s infinitely configurable platform enables users to design their own custom autonomous systems. We've reinvented the fundamental principles of automation to replace legacy control logic with real-time control decisions at the edge, reducing the world’s carbon footprint, while paving the way for the future of smart cities. We are looking for team members who have a passion for technology and want to work on real-world solutions to some of the toughest problems.
You must have:
- 3+ years of technical project management experience with software and other engineering disciplines, specifically in cloud computing, APIs, IoT, platform, and more
- A technical degree in Engineering, Building Science, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Experience managing a project using SAFe and/or Waterfall and understanding when to apply the right methodology
- Experience and mastery of project management tools like ClickUp, Jira, or similar
- Experience driving Gantt and roadmap tools in an engineering context
- Experience collaborating with engineering teams and communicating on a technical level
- Strong communication, leadership, decision-making, and collaboration skills
- A proactive, self-starter attitude
You should have:
- Business analyst skills, experience, and strong spreadsheet understanding
It’s helpful to have:
- Ability to influence and motivate teams to reach their desired outcomes
- Ability to ask probing and insightful questions that empower the team to effectively navigate challenges and arrive at optimal solutions
- Experience in bringing a product through the development process from inception to launch
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits for the Technical Project Manager
- Competitive compensation
- Equity share
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, HSA, Disability, and Term Life Insurance
- Flex PTO
- Well-stocked break room snacks and catered lunch Monday through Friday
- Free ski passes (We are at the base of Big Cottonwood Canyon)
- Free National Park passes
We push our performance personally as well as professionally, and we do respect flexible hours around well-earned powder days
To apply for this Technical Project Manager position:
- A cover letter telling us why you're the perfect candidate for PassiveLogic
- A resume
- Extra mile — include a description of a project (of any type) you personally created, devised, built, managed, organized, or designed that was of your own self-initiative
We are looking for practitioners who are passionate about understanding people, committed to lifelong learning, and driven by the love of what they do. We know there are candidates who might not fit everything we’ve described above, or who might have experience and skills we haven’t considered. If that’s you, please apply.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity, inclusion, and belonging is woven into our values and everything we do. We welcome all — come as you are and bring your whole self. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity every day by maintaining a safe and inclusive environment for our employees at every stage of their careers.
Unsolicited resumes sent to PassiveLogic, including unsolicited resumes sent to PassiveLogic business mailing address, email address, or directly to PassiveLogic employees, will be considered PassiveLogic property. PassiveLogic will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
- Salt Lake City, UT
- Employment type
PassiveLogic's mission is to empower people through generative autonomy to solve the world’s largest climate challenges. We are disrupting the world of automation with the first platform for generalized autonomy — and we're tackling buildings first. Buildings are the largest controlled infrastructure in the economy and they consume 41% of the world's energy resources. The opportunity for impact is unparalleled.
Our culture is built on bringing together the most talented engineers, thinkers, and creatives — backed by the world’s leading investors — working collaboratively across disciplines to make the future we envision a reality.
PassiveLogic’s infinitely configurable platform enables users to design their own custom autonomous systems. We've reinvented the fundamental principles of automation to replace legacy control logic with real-time control decisions at the edge, reducing the world’s carbon footprint, while paving the way for the future of smart cities. We are looking for team members who have a passion for technology and want to work on cutting-edge solutions to real-world problems.
Hive & Cloud Project Manager
Already working at PassiveLogic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.