Full Stack Engineer
Hanoi, Hoàn Kiếm, Hanoi, Vietnam
Posted on Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Picket is a technology-powered real estate company that is transforming the single-family home rental market at every stage of the value chain, from the way investors acquire and manage high-quality rental properties, to the quality, service, and flexibility residents enjoy when they live in them.
Our proprietary Decision Science platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to identify homes that fit investor criteria and optimize portfolio management and performance at scale.
We are seeking a senior software developer who has passion and ability to build “full-stack” customer-facing products at a fast pace. We have employed several technologies, but the product engineer would likely be working with ReactJS on the frontend and NodeJS on the backend. You will work closely with product leaders, Fortune-500 clients, real estate professionals, and teammates to build, deploy, and iterate on amazing products on a frequent launch cadence.
We are always open to any candidates as long as we believe that Picket would be able to provide you with an environment for you to grow, develop, and build our company together. Hence, if you have a strong product ownership and are looking for a place to grow your career and impact millions of people, Picket might be just the right place for you.
- Demonstrated extreme proficiency in Node.js
- Demonstrated experience and deep understanding of React
- Proficiency in SQL and NoSQL databases: PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Thorough understanding of CI lifecycle including best practices in QA and deployment
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Understanding of CI/CD, Git
- Knowledge of Redis
- Basic experience with AWS, GCP, or similar cloud and infrastructural services
- Self-motivated, organized, customer-obsessed, with a high level of integrity and ethics
- Sufficient English communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Demonstrated experience in developing applications using the FastAPI framework with Python.
- Experience with React Hooks, Axios, Ant, Styled Components, Storybook/Jest
- Experience in asynchronous event processing in the Microservice world (PubSub, Apache Kafka) or similar technologies
- Experience with studying abroad and/or working in global teams
TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN US
- Super fast growing Start-up with an autonomous working culture
- Work with experienced software engineers in US, Poland and Ukraine
- Fun place to work with competitively attractive salary and benefits
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Community of people who do their jobs with integrity and dedication to service
- Competitive compensation package with incentives, including stock options
- Performance review every 6 months
- Premium life insurance package (health insurance included)
- Annual health check
- Onsite opportunity including short-term assignments in the U.S
- Open working space with modern equipment (Macbook, monitors and anything you need!)
- Flexible working model and unlimited vacation policy
- Cultural screening
- Short tech task (Please ensure your Github or other types of portfolio showing your most up-to-date code samples. If the materials are not sufficient, we would require this step for better judgement)
- Hiring manager interview
- Technical interviews
- Conversation with CEO/CTO, Quinten "Q" Shay
Picket is venture funded, and founded by a team of entrepreneurs and executives from top technology, real estate, and investment companies (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc.). Our team has been increasing from 11 to more than 100 employees within the last 18 months and will definitely continue to grow in the future. Let become a Picketeer and join the journey with us!!!
We do not accept solicitations from third-party recruiters for any positions. A background check is required for this position. Picket is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
At Picket Homes, we are building something new and different - come build with us.