Real Estate Agent
Atlanta, GA, USA
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
We do not accept solicitations from third-party recruiters for any positions. Please note that Hybrid and Remote positions require that you be located in the immediate metro area in which the job is posted. We are not able to consider candidates outside this area.
Picket is a technology-powered real estate company that is transforming the single-family home rental market at every stage of the value chain, from the way investors acquire and manage high-quality rental properties, to the quality, service, and flexibility residents enjoy when they live in them.
Our proprietary platform uses advanced data science and machine learning to identify homes that fit investor criteria and optimize portfolio management and performance at scale.
Picket Realty is the brokerage division of Picket Homes, dedicated to providing exceptional service to our investor clients. We have deep roots in our markets and have extensive experience in all aspects of the real estate industry. Our team has a wealth of knowledge on local communities, current market conditions, and is looking to add your expertise to our team!
We are seeking an ambitious Georgia-licensed, Atlanta Metro-based Real Estate Agent to join our team. As a dedicated, knowledgeable, and experienced real estate professional, you will list properties of institutional owners for sale and represent them in the acquisition process as well. This role provides opportunity for substantial income from these investor transactions.
We have purpose-built technology and a staff of Transaction Coordinators to assist you with all closing contracts. This role allows for the flexibility to work with some of the largest firms in the SFR space; Picket Realty is growing quickly and offers career advancement opportunities within the organization as we scale.
- Represent Picket Realty’s corporate real estate clients through the buying and closing process.
- Conduct relevant market analysis and deliver insights to Picket Realty leaders.
- Perform in-person open houses on a periodic basis (equal to 1x month or 10% of listed homes, whichever is greater).
- Manage a fast-paced and high volume of concurrent purchases and closings.
- Build your real estate business through networking and sales activities to secure new investor clients.
Skills & Experience
- Active real estate license in this state.
- Must be a full-time real estate agent with a minimum of two years of experience
- Knowledge of the local real estate market, including the current residential growth patterns for the area.
- Goal-oriented; strong drive to meet performance goals and help grow a business.
- Customer-advocate mindset and a commitment to delivering the best client experience possible
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Experience with disparate technology tools to help drive and close business: Dropbox, Slack, CRM management programs, Google Drive, Word, Excel
A background check, credit report, and pre-employment drug screening is required for this position. Inertia is an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
At Picket Homes and Picket Realty, we are building something new and different - come build with us.