Senior Cloud Engineer with DevOps
Posted on Saturday, January 6, 2024
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Our vertically integrated platform enables some of the world’s most active residential real estate investors to acquire and manage single-family rental homes across multiple markets in the U.S. with the help of advanced data science, machine learning, and powerful automation. Picket’s technology is created by a global team of purpose-driven, product-savvy engineers, designers, and data scientists spread across the US, Poland, Ukraine, and Vietnam. As a member of our team, you will work closely with product leaders, sophisticated investors, real estate professionals, and high-bar teammates as you build, deploy, and iterate on amazing products in a fast-growing startup environment.
We are searching for an experienced Cloud Engineer who can independently help Picketeers deliver programming products to the end customer by maintaining and configuring infrastructure, automating deployments, releases, and configuration management. You will provide Developers with tools that help them in their work routine and build scalable, reliable, and efficient infrastructure.
- One or more programming languages (middle or higher)
- Experience with configuration and maintaining infrastructure (AWS)
- Experience with encouraging and building automated processes wherever possible
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (Terraform, Terraform-cdk)
- Experience with developing/integrating/providing programming products for automated processes
- Excellent communication skills and fostering them within the team
- Exceptional organizational skills and knowledge of tools to manage team’s work
- Willingness to mentor and grow
- English upper-intermediate
Nice to have
- Experience with CI/CD Experience with building and configuring monitoring tools for infrastructure (Prometheus, Grafana, Sentry, Cloudwatch, etc.)
- Security Compliance Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Experience with international project/ team management
- Entrepreneurial: demonstrates a passion for customers, innovation, adaption, risk-taking, and bouncing back from failure. Ideal candidates have built their own tech project, regardless of size or success
- Self-determined: continuous learner, thrives on autonomy, shows urgent ownership, self-directed, and delivers with discipline in the office or remotely
- Communication: frequently, efficiently, openly, and critically in all formats
- Team Player: ready to lead, and set a high bar for other team members, and conversely - ready to follow, learn from any, and correct misses
What we offer you
- Competitive compensation package with incentives, including stock options
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible paid time off
- Free Luxmed Premium package for team members and subsidy for accompanying person
- Friendly, collaborative international team with excellent mentors that will contribute to your growth
- Cultural screening and company presentation
- Fence Vaulter meeting
- Technical verification
- Hiring manager conversation
- Meeting with our CEO/CTO
Please let us know if you need any condition adjustments for any reason.
ABOUT PICKET HOMES
Picket is a venture-backed real estate technology company founded by a team of entrepreneurs and executives from top technology, real estate, and investment companies (Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc.). We believe it should be easier to live where you want and love where you live - and we think that starts with a better way to rent. That is why we build integrated technologies that transform the single-family home rental market at every stage of the value chain, from the way investors acquire and manage high-quality rental properties to the quality, service, and flexibility residents enjoy when they live in them.
We are hiring smart and passionate people who are flexible, driven, and customer-centric. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, willing to tackle challenges head-on, and able to communicate clearly in English. We are always open to considering any candidate, as long as we believe we can provide an environment for you to grow, develop, and contribute to our shared success.
At Picket Homes, we are building something new and different - come build with us!
We do not accept solicitations from third-party recruiters for any positions.
A background check may be required for this position. Picket Homes is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.