Customer Success Representative
Who We Are
SmartRent is a B2B SaaS company that develops innovative smart home solutions for property managers, community staff, and residents of multifamily and single family homes.
We’re doing big things in the proptech world! SmartRent has been recognized as the winner of HousingWire’s Tech100 Real Estate awards for the most innovative tech company serving the mortgage and real estate industries; named #1 in Growjo’s “100 Fastest Growing Companies in Arizona” Awards for 2021; and recognized as a Silver Stevie Winner for Contact Center of the Year in the technology sector—and we’re just getting started.
In this position, you will be joining the SightPlan team (acquired by SmartRent) and work out of our downtown Orlando, FL office. The Customer Success team at SightPlan is a tight knit group who work closely with our customers and Onboarding team. In this role, you’ll manage chat, email and some phone requests, and support clients who use our web, mobile and Interactive Voice Response (IVR) applications for task management.
Our Customer Success team regularly works Monday – Friday, between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM Eastern. In this role, however; we are looking for someone to work an 11:00 AM - 8:00 PM Eastern shift. There may be on call or weekend hours if there are planned or emergency outages.
- Answer, research, troubleshoot and document customer issues received by phone, live chat and email.
- Provide detailed solutions and resolution to customer-reported issues.
- Read and understand internal logging to effectively triage customer issues.
- Assist with off-hours support as needed for specific on-call shifts.
- Write and maintain documentation for product bugs, feature requests, and customer resolutions.
- Write and maintain customer-facing knowledge base documentation.
- Self-management of customer issues with strong focus on ensuring that issues are fully documented and resolved.
- Zendesk, Intercom & Jira documentation, and administration.
- Monitor and act upon stalled tickets to ensure high level of service quality.
- Demonstrated strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong aptitude for both written and phone based customer service communication.
- Passionate, hardworking, self-motivated, and teachable with a keen sense of accountability and commitment to service excellence.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and software programs.
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly.
- Strong background in Google Suite products (Gmail, Google Calendar, Drive, Docs, etc.)
- Previous experience working in a helpdesk environment is a plus, but not absolutely required.
- Knowledge of Jira, Zendesk, Intercom, and Slack solutions are a plus, but not absolutely required.
- Knowledge of the SightPlan product line is a plus, but not absolutely required.
NOTE: Must be willing to work in our downtown Orlando, FL office. We have a hybrid work environment and expect our team members to be in-office three (3) days a week. Typically Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- Do the hard work and go out of your way to deliver excellence
- Own outcomes and learn from your mistakes
- Are a collaborative and supportive team player; win or lose you lift others up
- Value authenticity, other's perspectives, and diversity in the workplace
- Have a passion for smart tech and the real estate industry